Clickertraining:The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer Review
Reviewer: Morgan Montgomery
Clicker Training: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Super Trainer is a digital ebook that is based on positive training instead of harsh punishment training.
So what is clicker training? Clicker training is dog training based on positive conditioning, with positive training techniques and methods without bribery. With clicker training, your dog learns to connect good behavior with treats. With clicker-training, your dog learns to use their mind and think instead of automatically following.
The skills your dog will learn includes problem solving, experimenting-cause and effect and creativity. Dogs like to feel they are in control and with clicker-training, you give them that feeling of control without bad behaviors. With clicker-training, your dog will learn to LOVE learning, making dog training a lot more effective and effortless.
Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer-Pros and Cons
Pros: When I first saw the videos, I couldn’t help but laugh. I didn’t think there was anyway my dog could learn how to get my mail for me.This is the most fun and easy to understand clicker training ebook. It is very comprehensible as well as a very effective way to teach your dog new things.
Cons: It may be a little confusing and frustrating at first for the dog owner and the dog because clicker training is based on Skinners philosophy on classical conditioning which is a very structured.
Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer-What You Get
- The theory behind clicker training and the techniques that make it work
- The difference between positive and negative reinforcement– Getting to the root of your dog’s behavior as well as having appropriate expectations for your dog
- Learn in depth training for 30 common behavioral issues with dogs–perfecting basic and advance dogs skills. Everything from fetching a ball to getting you a soda in the fridge.
- Using other positive reinforcements that are not food
- 4 secrets of becoming a super trainer (along with examples and and improving on your dog training)
- Learn 7 different methods in clicker training and choose the right technique for you and your dog
- Transitioning your dog from a different training technique to clicker training
- Improving and developing your dog training skills
- Teach your dog important “cues” that will benefit you and your dog in real life situations
- Backchaining Method and how you can use it to teach your dog several behaviors.
You also get 5 FREE bonuses!
- Teaching your dog to retrieve objects
- Teaching your dog to get the mail from the mailbox
- Teaching a puppy how to heel
- Teaching your dog to get a soda from the refrigerator
- Teaching your dog to wrap themselves in a blanket
Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer-Overall Impression
My overall impression of Clicker training: The 4 secrets to Becoming a Super trainer is that it’s a really great product. Clicker training is an effective and fun (and humane) way to get your dog to be on their best behavior. You are training your dog to be the best they can be. I think Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer is a fabulous way to get the best from your as well as creating a better and stronger relationship with you and your dog.